Looking for fun things to do at the lake? The lake is the perfect place to get away for fun, exercise, quiet and to make memories.
So, What are some fun things to do at the lake?
1. Swimming, of course.
2. Water Skiing, which brings us to the next fun thing…
3. Speeding through the water in a motor boat with the wind whipping in your hair.
4. Jet-skiing, solo or in groups, like a motor-bike on the water.
5. Hanging out with friends on a pontoon boat.
6. Fishing off of a dock or a boat.
7. Taking a walk and exploring… watching for wildlife.
8. Taking photographs of the beauty around you.
9. Paddle Boarding, standing while you paddle gives you a whole different view.
10. Canoeing or Kayaking.
11. Sports on the beach (volleyball, soccer, football, frisbee, jogging)
12. Chatting and singing around a campfire at night beside the lake.
13. Snorkeling (in clear lakes).
14. Body surfing if your lake has the waves for it.
15. Skimming across the water in your sailboat.
16. Windsurfing, a cross between surfing and sailing.
17. Kite flying off the edge of the dock or in your boat when the wind is up.
18. Wakeboarding and kneeboarding.
19. Kite boating and kite surfing two unique spins on boating and surfing.
20. Parasailing for those who like speed and heights. Imagine the views.
21. Jumping on water trampolines in the lake.
22. Brave enough to try a flyboard?
23. Rowing in a paddle boat.
24. Ice fishing (some lakes, but certainly not in the summer).
25. Sailing in a Catamaran.
Don’t stop with these ideas, create a Pinterest board to get you ready for the summer. Here is a link to start you pinning. There are an endless array of fun things to do at the lake; your journey has just begun!