Nichol Marine builds and repairs anchor systems for your waterfront property on Vancouver Island, supporting both lake and ocean properties.
Do you have a reliable anchoring system for your floating dock? This is a detail too important to overlook. Take some time to access your anchor system for your dock and see what kind of condition it’s in. Docks are an investment worth protecting.
Lake house owners increase the enjoyment of their property by investing in docks. They find this to be worth the money because docks:
- Help you enjoy your boat by providing a secure mooring and access point.
- Provide a convenient place to enjoy fishing.
- Are a great platform for swimming and sunbathing.
- Can be used as a gathering space for entertaining.
- Increase the value of your lakefront property.
Why should you pay attention to your dock’s anchor systems?
Floating docks are subject to the forces of wind and waves which can rip them away from the shore if they are not well anchored.
When the lake is calm, you don’t have to worry so much about how your dock is anchored, but when storms and high winds blow in, it is essential that your docks be anchored securely! You want to make sure your dock stays where it is supposed to even during storms.